This Maison de maitre has been beautifully renovated while still keeping all of its original charm, located on the riverside in a small village with a bar/restaurant and boulangerie.
The house is close to the market town of Civray with its twice weekly market, shops, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, doctors etc and other amenities.
The town of Ruffec is also a short distance away with all amenities and a train station
The property has been renovated while still keeping its character, it also benefits from oil central heating. There are attached outbuildings, one large barn and a small one used for wood storage, a courtyard, enclosed walled garden with a small splash pool, beautifully tended garden with a potager area, fruit trees and access to the river.
The accommodation comprises of -
- Reception room- 35.3m2 wood floors, fireplace with wood burner, door to store room, glazed doors to kitchen and salon.
- Salon – 25.7m2 wood floors, fireplace with an electric wood burner, door to summer kitchen.
- Kitchen – 34.7m2 wood floors, beams, fireplace closed but can be reopened, fitted units, electric oven and microwave/oven above, double sink and island with gas hob, wood worktops, doorway to storage hallway opening to shower room.
- Inner storage lobby left side of house – 3.4m2 leading to
- Shower room – 4.8 tiled floor and walls, WC, sink, walking shower, electric towel rail.
- Inner lobby right side – 8.0 m2, wood floors with cupboard – 3.0m2 tiled floors.
- Summer kitchen – 19.1m2 sink, electric hob, oven and extractor, fridge, fitted units, tiled floor, 2 doors to garden, 1 large PVC double glazed window and 2 small single glazed wooden windows, lower level with fitted units and washing machine, dryer, beams.
- Off of reception room workshop lobby – 1.9m2 with water tank and rails for coats etc, workshop 6.2m2 with half glazed single glazed door to garden.
- There is a cellar underneath the house
1st floor –
- Landing – 18.2m2 wooden floors.
- Bedroom – 5.6m2 wood floors.
- Bedroom – 23.8m2 wood floors, walk-in wardrobe.
- Linen cupboard on landing
- Bedroom – 18.6m2 wood floors, built in banquette and shelves.
- Master bedroom – 22.4m2 wood floor, window seat.
- Bedroom – 8.0m2 wood floor, cupboard space.
- Shower room – 3.8m2 tiled walls, lino floor, sink, WC, walking shower, electric towel rail.
- Attached oil tank room - 4.5m2
- Attached boiler room - 8.5m2
- Attached workshop - 6.2m2
- Large barn - 40.6m2
- Above ground splash pool
Total plot size - 1684m2