House for sale in France
Dominant village house with attached outbuilding and beautiful large garden
- SOLD -
169 600€ HAI
169 600€ HAI
Honoraires d'agence inclus
Prix honoraires d'agence exclus 160 000€
Honoraires d'agence de 6,00% ttc
a la charge de l'acquéreur
See the approximate location on Google Maps
House sale France - Charente
In our opinion, this property could equally be used as village house, or stone house, or property
*Note all sizes are approximate and no pictures, details etc are contractual - see Legal Stuff
This imposing house is situated in a village with a post office and shop. The town of Villefagnan where other shops, schools and amenities can be found is a short drive away.
The property is accessed through a private drive way and has a wonderful large garden with mature trees leaving plenty of space and choice in where to relax under the attractive charentais sunshine !
The property comprises of
- Entrance in to large hall 12 m2 with tiled floor and exposed beams.
- Hall/Corridor 6.6 m2 with door leading to the exterior.
- Second hall/corridor 3.6 m2
- Fitted Kitchen 22.9 m2 with tiled floor, exposed beams and fireplace with wood burner.
- Living Room 24 m2 with tiled floor, fireplace with wood burner, exposed beams and large archway with steps down to second living room area 22 m2.
- WC 2 m2 with tiled floor.
- Shower Room 5.4 m2 with tiled floor and walls, shower and sink.
- Utility Room 5.2 m2 with concrete floor and plumbed for washing machine.
- Cupboard under stairs 2.6 m2.
- Bedroom 15 m2 with tiled floor.
First Floor with nice wooden parquet.
- Wooden stairs leading to landing of 8.5 m2
- WC 2 m2
- Bathroom 5.4 m2 with bath and double sink
- 3 Bedrooms 13 m2, 11 m2 and 17 m2
- Attached open garage 42 m2 with concrete floor and space for 2 cars leading to
- Workshop 15 m2 with concrete floor
- Various gardens/vegetable garden/lawn with mature trees
- 2 Wells
- Stone outbuilding
- Metal shed
- Attached barn/store room 37 m2 with concrete floor, boiler and oil tank
- Cellar with earth floor
Total plot 5924 m2
This property is very inviting ! Not only does it have wonderful outdoor space but the house itself is very functional with over 170 m2 habitable area, there is plenty of choice space to live in ! Well worth a visit to appreciate all that it has to offer.
When will fibre be available ?
|The following communes have the same code postale (16240) as this property |
Brettes - Courcôme - Embourie - Empuré - La Chèvrerie - La Forêt-de-Tessé - La Magdeleine - Longré - Montjean - Paizay-Naudouin-Embourie - Raix - Souvigné - Theil-Rabier - Villefagnan - Villiers-le-Roux