House for sale in France
Pretty stone hamlet house with gite and attractive garden
128 400€ HAI
128 400€ HAI
Honoraires d'agence inclus
Prix honoraires d'agence exclus 120 000€
Honoraires d'agence de 7,00% ttc
a la charge de l'acquéreur
House sale France - Charente
In our opinion, this property could equally be used as stone house, or gite, or village house, or property
This property is situated in a hamlet not far from the towns of Villefagnan, Aigre and Tusson where shops, services and amenities can be found. The popular leisure lake providing fishing and swimming is just a few kilometers away, next to the town of Villefagnan.
The stone house and gite look on to a courtyard area with a stone outbuilding opposite that incorporates a beautiful original bread oven. When looking at this property and it's gite, it portrays a sense of past times. The bread oven is a lovely bonus, not just splendid to look at but functional too ! The gite gives rental potential or perhaps an ideal independant space for guests or another family member.
The property comprises of
- Entrance into fitted kitchen/living room 49.7 m2 with tiled floor and triple glass sliding door to the outside eating area.
- WC 1.5 m2
- Large utility room 19.2 m2 plumbed for washing machine and big enough for plenty of storage. A door from this room gives direct access to a small paved area outside.
- Landing 5.1 m2 with laminate flooring.
- Bathroom 5 m2 with laminate flooring, shower and double sink.
- Bedroom 11.5 m2 with laminate flooring and built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 10.5 m2 with laminate flooring and built in cupboard.
- Bedroom 12.7 m2 with laminate flooring.
- WC - 1.2 m2
- Attic - 52.5 m2
Gite comprising of
- Kitchen/Living Room 25.8 m2 with fireplace, exposed stone work and tiled floor.
- Bedroom with 24.7 m2 exposed stonework and laminate flooring
- Shower Room 2.5 m2 with WC, shower and sink and exposed stonework.
- Double solid wooden gates which give a private aspect to the courtyard.
- Stone outbuilding situated opposite the property. This is divided into 3 sections and comprises of
- Open barn 38.4 m2 with concrete floor and access to a first floor area. There is enough space in which to park 2 cars.
- Workshop 18.5 m2 with wooden door, concrete floor and sink.
- Open barn 28.9 m2 with beautiful functional bread oven, ideal to use on the lovely summer evenings.
- Small wooden outbuilding 8 m2.
- Enclosed garden
There are various water and electric connections outside the property, ideal for summer time watering and night lighting.
Total plot of 960 m2.
DIAGNOSTIC DE PERFORMANCES ÉNERGÉTIQUES
*Note all sizes are approximate and no pictures, details etc are contractual - see Legal Stuff
|The following communes have the same code postale (16140) as this property |
Aigre - Ambérac - Barbezières - Bessé - Charmé - Ébréon - Fouqueure - La Chapelle - Les Gours - Ligné - Lupsault - Marcillac-Lanville - Mons - Oradour - Ranville-Breuillaud - Saint-Fraigne - Tusson - Verdille - Villejésus