House for sale in France
Lovely village house with attached house to renovate
- NEW ADDITION -
69 550€ HAI
69 550€ HAI
Honoraires d'agence inclus
Prix honoraires d'agence exclus 65 000€
Honoraires d'agence de 7,00% ttc
a la charge de l'acquéreur
See the approximate location on Google Maps
House sale France - Charente
In our opinion, this property could equally be used as village house, or cottage, or stone house
This stone village house has lovely potential. It would be an ideal first investment or holiday home for anyone wanting a little piece of the charente for themselves !! The property has an attached stone building to renovate which could with permission be used to increase the current living space. Mains drainage is connected.
The property is within walking distance of a small shop. The town of Villefagnan with its many amenities and popular leisure lake is a short drive away.
The house comprises of
- Kitchen 18.3 m2 with tiled floor, beamed ceiling and fireplace.
- Toilet area 2 m2 with tiled floor and walls and plumbed for washing machine.
- Living Room 30.2 m2 with wooden floor, exposed stone walls, beamed ceiling and fireplace.
- Small corridor 2.8 m2
- Bathroom 3 m2 with tiled floor, toilet, shower and sink.
- Bedroom 9.3 m2 with wooden floor
- Bedroom 10.5 m2 with wooden floor
- Attached house with electric connected comprising of 3 rooms, one on each level. Each room measures approximately 16 m2. Nice original fireplace on the ground floor and first floor.
- Old farriers outbuilding.
- Stone outbuilding to renovate.
- Nice garden space
Total plot of 785 m2.
DIAGNOSTIC DE PERFORMANCES ÉNERGÉTIQUES
*Note all sizes are approximate and no pictures, details etc are contractual - see Legal Stuff
|The following communes have the same code postale (16240) as this property |
Brettes - Courcôme - Embourie - Empuré - La Chèvrerie - La Forêt-de-Tessé - La Magdeleine - Longré - Montjean - Paizay-Naudouin-Embourie - Raix - Souvigné - Theil-Rabier - Villefagnan - Villiers-le-Roux