This beautifully renovated stone property is situated on the edge of a small hamlet with nice views. The house has been renovated to a very high standard, leaving plenty of original character features such as exposed stone and magnificent exposed roof beams. Much thought has gone into the design of the property, which has a games room, ensuite bathrooms and functional and spacious common areas.
The towns of Sauzé Vaussais and Chef Boutonne are quickly accessible by car. The surrounding countryside is ideal for cycling and walking. Alternatively the wonderfully private swimming pool area set in grounds of 3390 m2 is a fantastic base for appreciating time at home.
The property comprises of
- Large Hallway 17.2 m2 surrounded by an impressive mezzainine area above. Tiled floor and lovely exposed beams.
- Room 9.3 to be finished. This could make an additional bedroom or an office area.
- Bathroom 5.8 with tiled floor, shower, toilet and sink.
- Large games Room 25.4 m2 with laminate floor and exposed stone walls.
- Large living Room 31.9 m2 with tiled floor, exposed stone walls, exposed beams and a recently installed pellet burner. From this room, french doors lead to the courtyard area.
- Dining Room 27.7 m2 accessed through a stone archway from the living room. Tiled floor, beautiful stone fireplace with wood burner, exposed beams and stonework. French doors and another door lead off this room to the courtyard area.
- Fitted kitchen 20.1 m2 acessed through another stone archway from the dining area. Tiled floor and door through to the covered terrace area, ideal for admiring the sky and making the most of outdoor eating during the long summer season.
- Utility room plumbed for washing machine. Double doors leading out to the back garden area.
- Mezzanine landing 22.7 m2 with beautiful wooden floor and impressive exposed roof timbers.
- Bedroom 25.6 m2 - with wooden floor and exposed beams and stonework.
- Bedroom 32.3 m2 with wooden floor and exposed beams and stonework. Ensuite shower room 5.9 m2 with toilet, sink and shower.
- Large built in cupboard 2.8 m2 housing 2 hot water tanks.
- Bathroom 9.3 m2 with wooden floor, bath, shower, sink and toilet.
- Bedroom 15.9 m2 with wooden floor and exposed beams. Ensuite shower room with wooden floor, toilet and shower.
- Bedroom 27 m2 with wooden floor, exposed stonework and exposed beams.
- Bedroom 15.6 m2 - with wooden floor, exposed stonework and exposed beams.
- Garage 13.1 m2 with large wooden door and concrete floor.
- Covered terrace area.
- Land with nice views.
- Private swimming pool 10 m x 5 m surrounded by a lovely terrace with plenty of room. This area is hidden away from the main garden. It has it's own access and is fully enclosed. The pool is heated through an air pump.
- Pump house
Total plot size 3390 m2.
This property is undoubtedly exploding with character features. All of the renovation work was completed only 15 years ago. This includes the roof and double glazed doors and windows. The interior is spectacular and the pool area stunning. Well worth a visit !