This character farmhouse and it's land is an ideal opportunity to acquire a small holding or equestrian property. The grazing meadows are all fenced and the outbuildings provide much space for storage and animal accomodation. The property is situated in a quiet hamlet yet within driving distance of the town of Ruffec, where shops and services can be found. With 2 hectares of grazing land, stables, outbuildings and a swimming pool, there is indeed a lot on offer for your money !!
The property is double glazed with beautiful recent wooden shutters.
- Entrance into a large kitchen 44.2 m2 with original stone floor, wood burning range (10kw) sitting in a stone fireplace, wooden cupboards and wooden stairs to the first floor. A door leads to the rear of the property.
- Huge family bathroom 19.4 m2 with medieval style tiled floor, bath, shower, sink and exposed stone walls. The unusual feature in this room is the large original bread oven conserved in lovely condition !
- Bedroom 18.8 m2 with dual aspect windows, original stone floor, fireplace with woodburner and ensuite shower, sink and toilet 2.2 m2.
- Wide landing 9.4 m2 with large exposed beams.
- Attractive large mezzanine lounge 43.2 m2 with wooden floor, exposed beams and exposed stonework. A french door leads onto the west facing balcony where you can admire the beautiful sunsets and uninterrupted views. Just off the balcony are wooden steps that lead down to the swimming pool.
- Bedroom 10.7 m2 with wooden floor and exposed beams. At the end of the bedroom is an area of 5.4 m2 that could be used as an office, walk in cupbaord or storage area.
- Bedroom 19.8 m2 with wooden floor, exposed beams and exposed stone. This room has a wood burner and a wooden glass stable door giving direct access to the attached open barn.
- Large family shower room 9.1 m2 with tiled floor, shower, sink and lovely exposed beam.
- Attached room 14.8 m2 accessed from outside which could with the relevant permission be used to increase the current house accomodation.
- Attached 4 Bay open barn 82.8 m2 which has an unusual paved floor. Electric is connected and the pool pump is situated in one of the bays.
- Swimming pool 10m x 5m with a roman end. Fenced. The pool is 1.5 meters deep.
- Water trough
- Timber moveable field shelter 12 m x 12 m
- 2 very large stone, open stables 46.8 m2
- Stone pigsty 20.7 m2 divided into 3 sections each with door.
- Stone outbuilding 6.6 m2
- Very large stone lined pond 10m x 10m and 2m deep. Ideal for water storage.
- Seating under a lovely magnolia tree.
- Polytunnel and garden.
- 2 hectares of grazing land, fully enclosed with livestock fencing and 40mm electric tape on top.